We are witnesses of the changes that have occurred in the world of technology. The Walkman evolved into an iPod, the conventional wristwatches evolved into digital time machines and so much more. These transformations and improvements have cascaded down alternative medicine. A new concept known as Cold Laser Therapy or what some practitioners refer to as Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) has become the rave of the industry. Cold Laser Therapy is a non-intrusive, non-toxic and safe therapy which uses laser light to repair tissues and heal acute or chronic pain.
What is Cold Laser Therapy?
Cold Laser Therapy is an alternative treatment for handling acute or chronic pain. It uses light in specific wavelengths that reach the muscle tissue to repair it at a rapid rate. Cold Laser Therapy is used to treat a variety of conditions.
The Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy
- It has been used to treat people effectively and this reduces the need for surgery. Cold Laser Therapy heals the body tissues by accelerating the growth of new cells.
- It is non-toxic. There are no drugs, creams or chemicals used either during or after the treatment.
- It is cost effective especially when it is weighed against invasive surgeries.
- There is no splicing, cutting or piercing of the body when this treatment is used to handle ailments. It uses low level of light to stimulate healing.
- Cold Laser Therapy deals with the source of the condition rather than tackle the symptoms which other conventional solutions do.
- A treatment session can last between 5 to 30 minutes depending on the issue that is being treated.
- It does not need a large team of clinical professionals to conduct the cold laser therapy
- The hand-held device makes it easy for the clinical professional to easily maneuver through different parts of the body.
There is no doubt that cold laser therapy beats other conventional treatment solutions. It is imperative that anyone who wants to enjoy holistic treatment can embrace this dynamic option. Leading alternative medicine practitioners have stated that Cold Laser Therapy is one of the finest breakthroughs that the world has seen in recent years.